Here, you will know how to Change your WiFi Router’s SSID, i.e., Username and Password of WiFi? You can very quickly change your WiFi password. By WiFi Password Change, you can secure WiFi Network Secure so that no other use of your online data can be used and no hacker can not be hacked.
Why Change WiFi Password?
This is also important for you because it happens many times that if you share a WiFi password, it shares many people, and many devices are connected to your WiFi, and your data is misused.
Benefits by changing password
By doing WiFi Password Change, all those devices will be disconnected, and you can give a password to your WiFi whome you want.
How to Change Password?
Your Router is of any company, but the process is almost the same and can also do it from your mobile phone and can also do it from your computer. This can be performed in these steps as mentioned below:
For this, you will have to be login into your WiFi Router, and you will open it for whatever browser you have.
If you have Broadband WiFi Connection, then you get 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 IP Addresses by adding you to login into your Router.
If these two are not working, look at the user manual with your Router will know what the login says. After that-
1. Open WiFi’s Login URL.
2. Click on Login Option on Top Right Side.
3. Login on WiFi Website
After this, a POP-UP window will open Windows to ask user’s name and password. There may be a default user name and password, too, for this may have to get help from the user manual. After login, add administrator in the Username and Password box.
If you have forgotten your WiFi Username and Password, you can reset the password.
For this, you remove the Back Cover of WiFi and search the RESET button and click on it; after being Device Reset, you have to log in with the default password.
In this step, you should follow these instructions-
- After logging in, click on the option of settings.
- After this, click on the User Management Option on Left Side.
- Now you can change the WiFi ROUTER USERNAME PASSWORD.
- After Change, click on Update Button.
In this way, you can change your WiFi Router’s Password. If
How to Change Jio WiFi’s Password?
If you have to change Jio WiFi’s Password, follow the step.
- First of all, you go to Jiao Site Jiofi.local.html and log in.
- Click on the Settings Option.
- Click on the WiFi Option on Left Side.
- Now set the Username and Password according to the screenshot.
- WiFi Hotspot in SSID and SECURITY KEY OPTION WIFI PASSWORD
Set up. Vive WPA2-PSK in Wireless Security.
- You can stop by enabling your WiFi and disabling it by visiting the Status option. If you want your WiFi Security
- Disable and whether WiFi Security Level can also do much or less.
And similarly, if you have forgotten your WiFi password, you can know your password by visiting your Router’s Admin Panel.